The Beginning

     Hi, my name is Cassie and I am a Computer Science major at The University of Tampa. I am a Florida native and I have a dog named Callie (she is my baby girl). I love my college and all the friends I have made so far in my studies. A fun fact about me is that I've climbed a mountain in Utah on vacation with my boyfriend and his family, while up there we even found some petrified wood.

     My expectations for this class are that I will learn how to create digital art and be able to make it look professional. I hope that as a Computer Science major that I will be able to use the skills I learn in here to help me when I help major companies with new logos or even a logo for my own company.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photoshop: Autoscopy

Vectors: Propoganda Poster