Photoshop HW 2

 

    This photo seemed hard to photoshop because of the warping on the outer edges of the mirror.



    I feel this is a good inspiration photo because of the filter over it. I may need to be able to ad a filter over the picture of me to make me blend in better to the picture.



    This photo made me laugh because of the fact that not only did he make it that the ginger wasn't the only one in shorts. But also, He gave the one man on the right some SHORT SHORTS. It is an amazing job done well.



    I really want to be able to achieve an effect like this one. The portrait look from a view like this is something that I wish I could achieve. I love the way that it looks like she is in a flower field.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photoshop: Autoscopy

Vectors: Propoganda Poster